Blog / News
DĖMESIO! Lankydami šią parduotuvę Jūs patvirtinate, kad Jums yra 18 ir daugiau metų.
In order to be able to rely on our services and goods, we pay special attention to privacy. We appreciate your confidence in us. We protect your privacy so we strive to transparently process your data. Please read our Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for taking your time. We appreciate the fact that you trust us with your information and we are going to save that confidence. In order to save it, we must first ensure that you understand what information we collect, why we collect it, how we use it and what choices you have. In these Rules, our privacy practices are in plain language, and we avoid legal and technical jargon.
These privacy policies come into force on May 25, 2018
1. WHO WE ARE
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE WILL GET
3. COOKIES: are small text documents. They are usually stored on the user's computer before the end of the browsing session, and in some cases longer. When a user visits a travel-inn.lt website, one or more cookies are sent to his / her computer or other device. Cookies are used: To facilitate browsing and improve the quality of services provided, such as saving user settings. When a user chooses services of interest to him, the website redirects it to the partner's site where the information of interest can be found. No credit card details on this site). Cookies and other tools are not used for advertising. The site uses third-party services (Google adwords, Google analytics, etc.) that help track traffic statistics, receive information about campaign-specific conversions, and more. Only general statistics on site traffic and its effectiveness and advertising campaigns are used.
4. These rules do not regulate the procedure for the use of personal data for the execution of existing tourism service contracts. When executing sales / service contracts, your personal data may be passed on to the recipient, the partners or suppliers. The recipients of the specified data may also be established outside the European Economic Area, therefore, personal data may be subject to lower personal data protection than in the countries of the European Economic Area (there is no European Union-wide decision to secure an adequate level of protection by transferring data to specified countries). Travel-inn.lt ensures that it will take reasonable measures to ensure that the data processors and recipients handle your data in accordance with the mandatory legal acts.
5. E-MAIL USE: Volunteering Email Address The site adomasirieva.lt uses the site for posting newsletters, information about new products, discounts, offers, contests, news, surveys and other news. Also email Mail is used to send newsletters and / or personal manager messages. After sending the newsletter, adomasirieva.lt can collect statistics about the behavior of the data subject with the message, for example, whether the e-mail is opened. Emails what links are clicked. Letters of this nature from sender adomasirieva.lt are sent one or four times a week.
adomasirieva.lt reserves the right to contact customers and ask for opinions on the services provided.
Unsubscribe from newsletter subscription by clicking on the refusal link in the email or email. mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone +370 66149767
6. USE OF THE TELEPHONE NUMBER: You can use the indicated phone number adomasirieva.lt to send information about offers for goods or other services via SMS. Any telephone number can be contacted by any business manager for relevant information on services, discounts, offers, contests, news, surveys and other news. The telephone number for the transmission of the specified type of information is used indefinitely if the circumstances of the service so require. adomasirieva.lt can contact you for feedback on the services provided.
7. USE OF THE LOCAL ADDRESS: The adomasirieva.lt address can be used to send the address of the address of residence for goods, publications with spec. offers (publications for one address can be sent up to 3 times a year).
9. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS: The data subject has the right to access his or her personal data, to request the correction of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate personal data, has the right to request the restriction of processing operations (excluding storage) or the destruction of data (with the withdrawal of consent), the right to disagree with the processing of personal data. The data subject has the right at any time to cancel his consent to process his personal data for direct marketing purposes:
- When you receive a newsletter, click on the link to unsubscribe from newsletters
8. OTHER PROVISIONS: The deadline for processing the data (e-mail address, telephone and residence address): 10 years from the date of receipt of the consent. Personal data may only be transferred to adomasirieva.lt by third parties providing specialized services in order to send e-mails, mails, SMS messages, postal items.
With questions or complaints regarding the processing of personal data, the data subject may apply for an email. mail to email@example.com, by calling tel. +370 661 49767 or to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.